Hi xuyanjie, Thanks for this work, but it seems to me that you need to rebase this patch against the latest code. > - enable-rx-cksum > + enable-rx-checksum Testpmd has no longer a parameter called enable-rx-checksum. This was fixed by the following patch by me (from March 2019) https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dts/2019-March/005297.html > using vfio, use the following commands to load the vfio driver and bind it > +using vfio, use the following commands to to load the vfio driver and bind it This was fixed by the following patch, again by me (from December 2018) https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dts/2018-December/004567.html Regards, Rami Rosen