Hi, This is finalized. The next CI meeting will be next Thursday. Then we go back to every other week. On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 4:20 PM Patrick Robb wrote: > Hello all, > > As discussed in the previous CI testing meeting, it will be advantageous > for us to shift the (every other week) DPDK CI meetings forward or > backwards 1 week to get it onto a different cadence. > > That will allow us to have the DTS meetings 1 week, and the CI meetings on > the off week, instead of both on the same week, which should yield more > valuable conversations. > > So the idea is to have tomorrow's CI meeting, then have another meeting > next Thursday (2/22), then go back to every other week. So the 2/29 meeting > would be cancelled, we would have a 3/7 meeting, a 3/21 meeting, etc. > > I am hoping this will work well for those of you out there who attend > these meetings, but please let me know! If there are no objections, I will > request that Nathan modify the calendar event. Thanks. > >