test suite reviews and discussions
* [dts] DTS Workgroup: MoM 06/09/2021
@ 2021-06-16  5:30 Honnappa Nagarahalli
From: Honnappa Nagarahalli @ 2021-06-16  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aaron Conole, Lijuan Tu, Lincoln Lavoie, Owen Hilyard, dev, dts
  Cc: nd, Honnappa Nagarahalli, nd

Attendees:
Aaron Conole
Honnappa Nagarahalli
Lijuan Tu
Lincoln Lavoie
Owen Hilyard

The meeting announcements are sent to dev@dpdk.org.

Minutes:
1) The work item related discussions are captured in [1]

Action Items:
1) Review [2] and understand how the code changes can be removed. Categorize the code changes into
	a) We could create a bug report against DPDK if it makes sense to change DPDK (for ex: enhance testpmd to provide additional info)
	b) The test case might be testing something for which an API might not exist. Decide if a new API is required in DPDK.
	c) If the test case is not valid, decide to remove the test case - Lijuan Tu

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c5S0_mZzFvzZfYkqyORLT2-qNvUb-fBdjA6DGusy4yM/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i7x4ecPiRXNKOrOy0the5WyGSWbdMxPLK7aWbuWI4ew/edit#gid=880561943

* Re: [dts] DTS Workgroup: MoM 06/09/2021
@ 2021-06-16  5:36 ` Tu, Lijuan
From: Tu, Lijuan @ 2021-06-16  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Honnappa Nagarahalli, Aaron Conole, Lincoln Lavoie, Owen Hilyard,
	dev, dts
  Cc: nd, nd

Hi Honnappa,

I can't edit the file "DTS DPDK modifications", could you give me access?

@ 2021-06-16  6:57   ` Juraj Linkeš
From: Juraj Linkeš @ 2021-06-16  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tu, Lijuan, Honnappa Nagarahalli, Aaron Conole, Lincoln Lavoie,
	Owen Hilyard, dev, dts
  Cc: nd, nd

Hi Lijuan,

I've given you the permissions, can you try now?

Juraj