Has the question of moving the infra (the actual servers/services behind dpdk.org) over to LF come up? Ed On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:07 AM, O'Driscoll, Tim wrote: > > > > From: Francois Ozog [mailto:francois.ozog@linaro.org] > > Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:09 AM > > To: O'Driscoll, Tim > > Cc: moving@dpdk.org; Dave Neary > > Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux > Foundation" call, January 10th > > > > Hi, > > > > Thanks for the update. > > > > I have missed a couple of calls and did not found notes on the following > topic: dpdk.org domain ownership. > > > > I think i has been a discussion topic during Dublin and thought that > Dave Neary may have said (unsure) that it was assumed that the dpdk.org > domain ownership should be transferred to LF. > > > > Was there a discussion/conclusion on this ? > > Yes, the question was asked during the discussion in Dublin (by Dave I > think). This is what Dave captured in his minutes of that discussion: > > "When asked about transferring the ownership of the domain name to Linux > Foundation, Vincent reiterated that his main concern was keeping the > project open, and that he did not anticipate that transferring the > domain ownership would be an issue." > > Vincent can confirm, but hopefully this means that there's no issue with > this. > > > > > Cordially, > > > > FF > >