DPDK community structure changes
* [dpdk-moving] Time for next week's meeting
@ 2016-11-01 12:03 O'Driscoll, Tim
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2016-11-01 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: moving

At yesterday's call we discussed having our next meeting at 4pm GMT/5pm CET/11am EST/8am PST next Tuesday (Nov 8th). After the meeting, I got one request to move this another hour earlier to 3pm GMT/4pm CET/10am EST/7am PST. Which time works best for people next Tuesday? We'll go with whatever the majority answer is.

Tim

* Re: [dpdk-moving] Time for next week's meeting
@ 2016-11-01 16:09 ` Matt Spencer
From: Matt Spencer @ 2016-11-01 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: O'Driscoll, Tim, moving

I am going to be in SFO on Tuesday next week, I am assuming the meeting will be at 7am in SFO?  That will be fine for me as the jet-lag will mean I got up at 3am anyway!

Looking forward to chatting next week.

/Matt

@ 2016-11-02  7:29 ` Shreyansh Jain
From: Shreyansh Jain @ 2016-11-02  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: O'Driscoll, Tim, moving

Hello,

Apologies for not being able to attend the first call.
3PM GMT on either of Tuesday or Monday is fine with me for the next call.
Though 3PM GMT would be comfortable, but 4PM GST wouldn't be a problem either.

-
Shreyansh