patches for DPDK stable branches
* [dpdk-stable] Backporting support for a new device to DPDK 18.11
@ 2019-07-18 16:58 Ajit Khaparde
From: Ajit Khaparde @ 2019-07-18 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dpdk stable

DPDK 18.11 release does not have support for our new "Thor" based NIC
devices.
We are wondering if we could backport the specific patches to DPDK 18.11 so
that
customers could pick the changes from the stable/LTS tree?
These patches are already applied and available in the 19.08-rc1
Would you be willing to accept such patches for inclusion in upcoming 18.11
release?
Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks
Ajit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-18 16:58 UTC | newest]