patches for DPDK stable branches
* [dpdk-stable] patchset for 17.11.3
@ 2018-07-27 13:47 Alejandro Lucero
From: Alejandro Lucero @ 2018-07-27 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hi,

I sent a patchset fixing problems when devices have addressing limitations
aimed at 17.11.3:

https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dev/2018-July/107394.html

The patches were reviewed and acked, but because it is just applicable to
17.11.3, they have not been applied to master.

Thomas Monjalon says I should sent the patchset to stable, but I did so
ccing this mailing list.

Is it something else I need to do for this being applied to 17.11.3?

Thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-07-27 13:47 UTC | newest]