patches for DPDK stable branches
From: dwilder <dwilder@us.ibm.com>
To: Kevin Traynor <ktraynor@redhat.com>
Cc: dpdk stable <stable@dpdk.org>,
	dev@dpdk.org, Sitong Liu <siliu@redhat.com>,
	Pei Zhang <pezhang@redhat.com>,
	Raslan Darawsheh <rasland@mellanox.com>,
	qian.q.xu@intel.com, Ju-Hyoung Lee <juhlee@microsoft.com>,
	Ian Stokes <ian.stokes@intel.com>,
	Ali Alnubani <alialnu@mellanox.com>,
	David Christensen <drc@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	benjamin.walker@intel.com, Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>,
	John McNamara <john.mcnamara@intel.com>,
	Luca Boccassi <bluca@debian.org>,
	Jerin Jacob Kollanukkaran <jerinj@marvell.com>,
	Hemant Agrawal <hemant.agrawal@nxp.com>,
	Akhil Goyal <akhil.goyal@nxp.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-stable] 18.11.2 (LTS) patches review and test
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 09:46:03 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi Kevin-

I tested 8.11.2 RC1 on IBM Power9 hardware.  No issues or performance
degradation were observed.

Tests run:
  * Single port stability test using l3fwd (16 cpus) and TRex, tested 64
and 1500 byte packets at a 0.0% drop rate for 4 hours each.

System tested:
  - IBM Power9 Model 8335-101 CPU: 2.3 (pvr 004e 1203)

Tested NICs:
  - ConnectX-5 (fw 16.23.1020).

OS Tested
  - Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS (kernel 4.15.0-47-generic)

Regards,
Dave