From: Naveen Kumar <Naveen.Kumar@commagility.com>
To: "Trahe, Fiona" <fiona.trahe@intel.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] AES "Digest-encrypted" crypto chain case.
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:27:43 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for prompt response.
I observe digest overwriting issue with below combination (chained):

//
    auth_xform->type = RTE_CRYPTO_SYM_XFORM_AUTH;
    auth_xform->auth.algo = RTE_CRYPTO_AUTH_AES_CMAC;
    auth_xform->auth.op = RTE_CRYPTO_AUTH_OP_GENERATE;

    cipher_xform->type = RTE_CRYPTO_SYM_XFORM_CIPHER;
    cipher_xform->cipher.algo = RTE_CRYPTO_CIPHER_AES_CTR;
    cipher_xform->cipher.op = RTE_CRYPTO_CIPHER_OP_ENCRYPT;
//

Testing with snow3g and ZUC on same test suite i.e, encryption including digest, works as expected.

regards,
Naveen

--
Naveen Kumar
Senior Engineer

CommAgility is a Wireless Telecom Group company
T: +49 (0)203 306 4537 | www.commagility.com
Registered in England, Company No. 05914025. VAT No. DE299686390
CommAgility is an ISO 9001:2015-certified company
This email is confidential, for recipient’s use only.