From: Antoine POLLENUS <a.pollenus@deltacast.tv>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Issues with rte_flow_destroy
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:10:23 +0000

I've also test using directly the flow director capabilities using ethtool and there it seems there is no issues I can make the same work flow as I want.

I've also test through DPDK with a XL710 (40G) and I have the same issues it seems the issue come from someware in the i40e functions. Maybe the validate.

This is really blocking for us and I have no idea how to fix that or any work around.

thank you in advance for your help,

regards

Antoine Pollenus