From: Alireza Sanaee <sarsanaee@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] Problem in configuring rxmode.mq_mode
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 20:11:15 +0800

Dear all,

I'd like to configure my NIC to not use RSS, however, it seems NIC
doesn't adhere to the configurations set in the code, and it just
applies a default RSS config. Particularly, I turned the RSS config off
using `.mq_mode = ETH_MQ_RX_NONE`, but my NIC still keeps landing
different flows on different queues. I have got a Mellanox ConnectX-4 NIC.

Thanks,
Alireza