From: Waqar Chaudhry <waqar_chdry@yahoo.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] Intel Quick Adapter 8970 Driver
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 02:51:47 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hi All,
I am started to look at the Intel QuickAssist Adapter 8970.  My question is where can I download the driver for this adapter card for DPDK.  I went to dpdk.org under documentation, Linux user guides and clicked on Crypto Device Driver and then went to Intel QuickAssist (QAT) Crypto Poll Mode Driver. Here is the link.
 Intel(R) QuickAssist (QAT) Crypto Poll Mode Driver — Data Plane Development Kit 18.08.0-rc2 documentation

What I see here is the older version of the Intel QuickAssist driver 8950 but nothing related to the 8970 version. Anyone knows, where I can download the Intel QuickAssist 8970 driver for DPDK? Will 8950 QuickAssist driver work with the 8970 adapter card?
Any help would be appreciated.