* [dpdk-users] Missing Fig 1.1
@ 2017-02-21 16:31 Kaijun Zhan
From: Kaijun Zhan @ 2017-02-21 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

on the "Getting Started with Linux" user guide, the Figure 1.1 "Performance Test Setup" is empty. I checked the latest version, it is also empty, no diagram.

* Re: [dpdk-users] Missing Fig 1.1
@ 2017-02-21 21:31 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2017-02-21 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaijun Zhan; +Cc: users

2017-02-21 16:31, Kaijun Zhan:
> on the "Getting Started with Linux" user guide, the Figure 1.1 "Performance Test Setup" is empty. I checked the latest version, it is also empty, no diagram.

It works on my browser:
http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/linux_gsg/nic_perf_intel_platform.html#example-of-getting-best-performance-for-an-intel-nic

* Re: [dpdk-users] Missing Fig 1.1
@ 2017-02-22  6:57   ` Kaijun Zhan
From: Kaijun Zhan @ 2017-02-22  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: users

somehow if you read the whole pdf file then it is not there (and many of them missing)

________________________________
From: Xu, Qian Q @ 2017-02-22  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaijun Zhan, Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: users

What do you mean by whole pdf? I can see the figure online in html, can you see it online?

* Re: [dpdk-users] Missing Fig 1.1
@ 2017-02-23  4:41       ` Kaijun Zhan
From: Kaijun Zhan @ 2017-02-23  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xu, Qian Q, Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: users

https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/dpdk/latest/dpdk.pdf

this is the entire collection of documents - many pictures are missing - yes read online is fine

DPDK documentation - media.readthedocs.org<https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/dpdk/latest/dpdk.pdf>
media.readthedocs.org
DPDK documentation, Release 17.02.0-rc0 1.2System Requirements This chapter describes the packages required to compile the DPDK. Note: If the DPDK is being used on an ...

________________________________
What do you mean by whole pdf? I can see the figure online in html, can you see it online?

* Re: [dpdk-users] Missing Fig 1.1
@ 2017-02-23  7:51         ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2017-02-23  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaijun Zhan; +Cc: Xu, Qian Q, users

2017-02-23 04:41, Kaijun Zhan:
> https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/dpdk/latest/dpdk.pdf
>
> this is the entire collection of documents - many pictures are missing - yes read online is fine

Please check the official one:
	http://fast.dpdk.org/doc/pdf-guides/linux_gsg-17.02.pdf

> ________________________________

* Re: [dpdk-users] Missing Fig 1.1
@ 2017-03-07 16:56           ` Mcnamara, John
From: Mcnamara, John @ 2017-03-07 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon, Kaijun Zhan; +Cc: Xu, Qian Q, users

Hi,

The ReadTheDocs site wasn't meant to bulid a PDF version since the defuault
PDF converter can't handle SVG files.

I thought that I had the PDF build option turned off but apparently I hadn't.
It is turned off now.

As Thomas says the link above is the official PDF version of the docs.

John