* [dpdk-users] middlebox using dkdp
@ 2018-01-13 20:10 Adrian Duralia
From: Adrian Duralia @ 2018-01-13 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

I'm curious if it would be possible to implement a middlebox device using
dpdk, that can filter & sign all traffic.
My goal is to be able to filter some packets and also to secure the
communication between a few computers (that cannot be updated/modified) on
the same LAN and I'm thinking to place such device in front on each
computer, leaving current network topology untouched.
I had a look at the existing samples in dpdk and l2fwd-crypto seems to be a
good place to start.

Thank you,
Adrian