* [dpdk-users] does mlx5 support lpbk_mode?
@ 2021-02-23 15:59 Jan Viktorin
From: Jan Viktorin @ 2021-02-23 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matan Azrad, Shahaf Shuler, Viacheslav Ovsiienko; +Cc: users

Hello,

can somebody please tell me whether lpbk_mode works for mellanox NICs?
I found 65c9d24170c9 ("net/mlx5: enable loopback by configured mode")
that seems to implement this feature for mlx5. But setting lpbk_mode in
rte_eth_conf does not seem to work for me (ixgbe works with this).

Are there any other ways how to configure such HW loopback-mode
mellanox NICs (both mlx5, mlx4)?

Thanks
Jan