* [dpdk-users] pktgen not showing any capture.
@ 2021-09-10 10:02 Filip Janiszewski
From: Filip Janiszewski @ 2021-09-10 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

While attempting to capture with pktgen, I see the counter
rx_steer_missed_packets increasing in ethtool and nothing being captured.

in pktgen 'page stats' is always empty and 'page xstats' shows something
is received but i guess nothing is delivered to the queues.

How should pktgen be configured to steer packets properly?

Thanks

--
BR, Filip
+48 666 369 823

* Re: [dpdk-users] pktgen not showing any capture.
@ 2021-09-29 10:45 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2021-09-29 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Filip Janiszewski; +Cc: users, keith.wiles

+Cc dpdk-pktgen maintainer