From: Filip Janiszewski <contact@filipjaniszewski.com>
To: Tom Barbette <barbette@kth.se>, "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Round-robin packet distribution
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 14:40:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

We had a look at that, and decided that it might be a bit too
complicated to implement in our SW and will not work in a performant way
as we might wish, ideally we're looking for a simple approach even if
not ideal..

So, I was wondering if we can get at least a "fair" distribution (no
round robin) using rte flow? And BTW, is it even possible to access the
checksum from this API using for example the pattern matching with an
offset that points to the proper byte location in the packet? (It seems
it can't be done without modification to the driver..)

Thanks

--
BR, Filip
+48 666 369 823