* [dpdk-users] Trouble Building DPDK with MLNX OFED(4.4) Works with 5.0
@ 2020-06-06 19:43 Vineeth Thapeta
From: Vineeth Thapeta @ 2020-06-06 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi guys,

I had to roll back OFED version from 5.0 to 4.4 because another library
Moongen has trouble building with OFED 5.0. I rolled back the version and
Moongen builds and when I try to build dpdk 18.11, 19.11,17.11. All the
three builds fail with the following error (https://pastebin.com/fiw7iz1Z
Link of build error). Does anyone know why this happens. I am exhausted
with roll backs,if anyone can help me with this I would be grateful. , By
the looks of it, it might mean it had problems with the OFED driver? I
installed the MLNX ofed driver without any flags, i.e ./mlnxofedinstall. If
you want any further information,please let me know. Any suggestion would
be appreciated, even if you don't think it might work. I have been trying
to install these two for the past week, without much success. Are the above
mentioned DPDK version not compatible with said driver(4.4)?

Vineeth