From: Cyrus Bugwadia <cyrus.bugwadia@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Cc: s_rsharma@hotmail.com
Subject: [dpdk-users] KNI issues
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:59:20 -0700

Hi,
We have been trying to make a sample DPDK application work on RHEL 7.0 and keep getting these errors saying /dev/kni can't be loaded. There are no instructions on how to find or build this kernel model (rte_kni) and it doesn't appear to be installed or built by default.

Please suggest if we are missing some steps or from where to get this kernel module

Thanks,
Cyrus