From: "Pattan, Reshma" <reshma.pattan@intel.com>
To: jose suarez <jsuarezv@ac.upc.edu>
Cc: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Capture traffic with DPDK-dump
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:56:26 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

Comments below.

Thanks,
Reshma

1)Please pass on the full PCI id, i.e "0000:01:00.0" in the command instead of "01:00.0".
In latest DPDK 16.11 code  full PCI id is used by eal layer to identify the device.

2)Also note that you should not use same core mask for both primary and secondary processes in multi process context.
ex: -c0x6 for testpmd and -c0x2 for dpdk-pdump can be used.

Please let me know how you are proceeding.

Thanks,
Reshma