From: Alireza Sanaee <sarsanaee@gmail.com>
To: Raslan Darawsheh <rasland@mellanox.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Problem in configuring rxmode.mq_mode
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 02:55:59 +0800

Hello,

Thanks for the message,

It actually helped, and it now complies with RSS configuration using the
patch. I also suspect that there is some sort of similar problem
concerned with adding more flow rules as well. I added different rules
to steer flows on a specific queue, however, DPDK seems to be totally
unresponsive to my rules. Is there any idea here?

I'm using DPDK 19.11.1!

Thanks,
Alireza