* [dpdk-users] dpdk nic driver VS linux kernel driver
@ 2020-12-18  7:57 전수진
From: 전수진 @ 2020-12-18  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

hi, I'm in South Korea.
I recently study your project DPDK.
and I have an question.

how can I measure speed for dpdk nic driver VS linux kernel driver?

I'm setting dpdk driver at 2 vf(virtual function) nics
and running the pktgen.

however, I want to get the speed of the dpdk-nic.
how can I do?

do you understand my question?
I didn't English well. sorry.
reply plz thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-22 20:58 UTC | newest]