* [dpdk-users] <help>the latest version of pktgen-dpdk dose not work well
@ 2020-05-25 15:42 tang wei
From: tang wei @ 2020-05-25 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,
      I have a question about pktgen-dpdk, please help !
The application has bind the driver vfio-pci and can bringup normally ,
but can not send data package, and no response after receiving no more than 1023 packages .
Is there some log about the application that I can check or some debug methods?
Best regards,
wilton

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

* Re: [dpdk-users] <help>the latest version of pktgen-dpdk dose not work well
@ 2020-05-25 16:44 ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2020-05-25 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tang wei; +Cc: users

> On May 25, 2020, at 10:42 AM, tang wei <wilton.tang@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>      I have a question about pktgen-dpdk, please help !
> The application has bind the driver vfio-pci and can bringup normally ,
> but can not send data package, and no response after receiving no more than 1023 packages .
> Is there some log about the application that I can check or some debug methods?
> Best regards,
> wilton
>

> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

Please include the DPDK version, Pktgen version and the pktgen command line you are using.