* [dpdk-users] Unable to receive and send pkts on Intel 82599ES(X520)
@ 2021-06-07 16:16 Huai-En Tseng
From: Huai-En Tseng @ 2021-06-07 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

I programed a program which uses 2 eth ports running in VM.

Both ports can receives packets from one port and sends to the other port.

Previous I assign 2 Mellanox CX4 Lx VF to achieve, but after I change to use X520(82599ES controller) VF in recently days, my program is unable to receive and send packets anymore.

I also already tried to use Intel X710 VF on another server, and then it works but at that server, hardware resource is running out. Therefore I cant use that server to do more tests.

Now the Mellanox CX4 NIC is connected to the other environment and is unused, and due to the COVID-19 lockdown issue I can't change the link topology.

Does anyone know this issue?

Thanks,

BR,

Huai-En

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-07 16:16 UTC | newest]