* [dpdk-users] dpdk with linux updates
       [not found] <738470063.182682.1613757396253.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2021-02-19 17:56 ` amit sehas
From: amit sehas @ 2021-02-19 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

We are utilizing dpdk on amazon AWS instances ... when we update the kernel do we have to rebuild dpdk ...
very frequently the kernel modules or their locations keep changing with amazon linux kernel updates ...

It will be a bit problematic if with each update we have to rebuild the whole source code of dpdk but if that is
the only way to ensure that it works then we have no choice ...

thanks
-Amit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-19 17:56 UTC | newest]