* [dpdk-users] rte_flow or rte_eth_dev_filter_ctrl()
       [not found] <759553407.114522.1587828667116.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-04-25 15:31 ` amit sehas
From: amit sehas @ 2020-04-25 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I am new to dpdk and still quite clueless about various aspects

Has anyone tried to utilize either rte_flow or eth_dev_filters in dpdk when utilizing OpenVSwitch. I am unableto utilize the above. Without these how do you direct traffic between multiple dpdk Rx queues? How can weutilize multiple Rx queues in dpdk without having some way of directing traffic between them?

I also tried to do the same with AWS ENA but still it returns as error code that the operation is not supported ..
any help is greatly appreciated ...

regards

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-25 15:31 UTC | newest]