From: Alireza Sanaee <sarsanaee@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] Low throughput when pushing multiple priorities within a VLAN
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 16:34:42 +0800

Dear all,

I'd like to push two flows with two different priorities from a NIC to
the network. If I use same priority for my flows, they'll be pushed at
the line rate. However, when I pick two different VLAN priorities,
throughput reduces drastically.

Is there anything wrong with my NIC configuration?

Thanks,
Alireza