* Re: [dpdk-users] IPSEC-SECGW  - type no-offload   huge latency
@ 2018-01-25 14:47 Avi Cohen (A)
From: Avi Cohen (A) @ 2018-01-25 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I see that the delay is derived from the MAX_PKT_BURST
If I decrease it,  the delay decreases accordingly. And we always  transmit a burst of pkts (==MAX_PKT_BURST)
But this behavior is wrong because we should transmit  if there are ant pkts ready for tx.
I suspect that the delay is in the ipsec_dequeue  logic ...
Any idea ?
Best Regards
Avi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-25 14:47 UTC | newest]