* [dpdk-users] pktgen - cannot set dest address
@ 2017-04-05 15:58 Avi Cohen (A)
From: Avi Cohen (A) @ 2017-04-05 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello
I cannot set the  dest address configuration

Set 0 dst mac   xx:yy:...  changes the src address instead  of the dest  - same for IP
I think this is the reason  that I cannot transmit .  (start 0 - show nothing)

I have pktgen 3.2.3 with dpdk 16.07.2

Best regards
avi

* Re: [dpdk-users] pktgen - cannot set dest address
@ 2017-04-05 16:35 ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2017-04-05 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Avi Cohen (A); +Cc: users

I fixed the code and I tested the commands and it appears to work. Check out 3.2.4

Thanks for the information.

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 10:58 AM, Avi Cohen (A) <avi.cohen@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hello
> I cannot set the  dest address configuration
>
> Set 0 dst mac   xx:yy:...  changes the src address instead  of the dest  - same for IP
> I think this is the reason  that I cannot transmit .  (start 0 - show nothing)
>
> I have pktgen 3.2.3 with dpdk 16.07.2
>
> Best regards
> avi

Regards,