From: Rajesh Sharma <s_rsharma@hotmail.com>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] KNI: Can not open /dev/kni
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 19:24:10 +0000

Hi,
We have been trying to make a sample DPDK application work on RHEL 7.0 and keep getting these errors. There are no instructions on how to find or build this kernel model (rte_kni)

Please suggest if we are missing some steps or from where to get this kernel module can be loaded or compiled.

Thanks,
Rajesh