* [dpdk-users]  Intel X520-DA2 alternatives
@ 2016-07-05 15:32 izi spi
From: izi spi @ 2016-07-05 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

We use X520-DA2 Intel cards, but we have trouble to purchase them.
We are looking for a good NIC alternative (dual 10G sfp+) with good
DPDK support and good purchase availability. I'm aware of the
supported NICs page [1] but need some advises to choose one of them.

I've found these ones: [2] and [3], with 82599ES and XL710
controllers which are DPDK compliant, but I wonder if these NICs
are *really* DPKD ready (as they did not mention it on the product
page).

Any feedback/advises?

Regards,

Jonathan.

[1] http://dpdk.org/doc/nics
[2] http://www.silicom-usa.com/Networking_Bypass_Adapters/PE210G2BPi9-Dual_Port_Fiber_10_Gigabit_Ethernet_PCI_Express_Bypass_Server_Adapter_Intel_based_57
[3] http://www.silicom-usa.com/PE340G2BPi71_Dual_Port_Fiber_40_Gigabit_Ethernet_PCIe_Bypass_NIC_Intel_based_95

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-07-05 15:32 UTC | newest]