* [dpdk-users] building vmxnet3 with dpdk
@ 2017-03-06 18:20 Vijai Baskar
From: Vijai Baskar @ 2017-03-06 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

I am running DPDK application inside a VM. The VM's interfaces are vmxnet3
interfaces. When I compile DPDK, the setup.sh script allows to bind the
interfaces to different drivers like igb_uio, VFIO etc. But I don't see an
option for vmxnet3.

How do I bind vmxnet3 interfaces to DPDK? Any info on this is really
appreciated.

regards,
vijai

--
The prizes in life u fail to win only if u doubt the power within

--
The prizes in life u fail to win only if u doubt the power within

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-06 18:20 UTC | newest]