Hi All, Got it, thanks. Maybe documentation needs to be updated, because, at least in 22 LTS docs, there are no mentions of that in 11.6.1 of the programmers guide (or I didn't read it properly) P.S. I also had to find the hard way) Best regards, Oleksandr On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 10:29 AM Isaac Boukris wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 10:05 AM David Marchand > wrote: > > > > On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 3:24 PM Oleksandr Nahnybida > > wrote: > > > > > > Should I expect that mbuf that I get from rx_burst, won't have > dynfield zeroed, and I should do this myself? > > > > I think setting/clearing a dynfield is the responsibility of the > > component that registered it. > > fwiw, that is my experience as well, although I had to find it the hard > way :) >