* [dpdk-users] ovs-dpdk issue
@ 2019-06-03  8:27 Jonas Nemeiksis
From: Jonas Nemeiksis @ 2019-06-03  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all!

I have problems with ovs-dpdk throughput. I found some information about
TSO , also I'm not clear how I can right turn on it.

I tried a lot options but throughput very poor.

DPDK: 18.11.1
OVS: 2.11.1

Maybe anyone have practices with it and could share best practices?

Thank you!

* Re: [dpdk-users] ovs-dpdk issue
@ 2019-06-04  7:11 ` madhukar mythri
From: madhukar mythri @ 2019-06-04  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonas Nemeiksis; +Cc: users

You can go-through this OVS+DPDK link on Performance tunning details:
http://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/intro/install/dpdk/
In which, you can goto "Performance-Tunning" section which explains about
the CPU isolation (makesure, you have done Core to Rx-queue binding) and
Memory allocated as per NUMA-node.

Regards,
Madhukar.