From: madhukar mythri <madhukar.mythri@gmail.com>
To: Muhammad Zain-ul-Abideen <zain2294@gmail.com>
Cc: Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org>,
	Raslan Darawsheh <rasland@nvidia.com>, users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Issue with UDP based fragmented packets on Azure cloud
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 15:54:58 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi Raslan and stephen,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, i had done RSS for IP layer only as follows:
portConf.rx_adv_conf.rss_conf.rss_hf = (ETH_RSS_IP );    //  | ETH_RSS_TCP|
ETH_RSS_UDP);

Commented out the RSS for UDP/TCP flags.
But, still im facing the same issue, the fragments pkts are not coming on
to the single queue, not sure why ?

Here we use DPDK is 20.11.
The interfaces are coming up with Failsafe PMD with 2 queues.

I had seen issue related to Azure UDP fragmentation on the following link:
https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/29476
So, any known limitations.

Regards,
Madhuker.