* [dpdk-users] Failed to bring-up DPDK ports on Azure VM
@ 2021-04-18 12:21 madhukar mythri
From: madhukar mythri @ 2021-04-18 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

When we tried to launch a DPDK app on Azure VM with 2-queues,
seeing following errors and thus we are not able to receive any traffic
on these NIC ports(MLX5).
On Azure VM, using "net_failsafe" PMD.

=======================
PORT 0 Max supports 16 rx queues and 16 tx queues (driver_name =
net_failsafe, driver_type = 16)
PORT 0 is polling for link-change, interrupts disabled
 *rss_add_actions(): Failed to load BPF section l3_l4 (11): Resource
temporarily unavailable*
 net_failsafe: Failed to create flow on sub_device 1
 add_flow(): create() fails for port 0; Reason: action not supported

This issue is seen with 2-queues only, whereas with 4-queues we are not
seeing this issue.

Does anybody faced similar issue and if any solution/work-around please let
me know.

DPDK version: 20.11
With RHEL: 7.9 version.

Thanks,