From: Gerry Wan <gerryw@stanford.edu>
To: Raslan Darawsheh <rasland@nvidia.com>
Cc: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Enable MLX5 driver v20.11
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 03:25:14 -0800	[thread overview]

Thanks,
I updated my MLNX_OFED to 5.1-2.5.8.0, which was tested against for this
DPDK release.
To install, I ran ./mlnxofedinstall --dpdk --upstream-libs --with-mft
--with-kernel-mft
then /etc/init.d/openibd restart
Now, ninja install gives me ../drivers/net/mlx4/mlx4_glue.h:16:10: fatal
error: infiniband/mlx4dv.h: No such file or directory

What other steps am I missing?