* [dpdk-users] Can this marvell switch CPU connected SGMII ports be DPDK NIC binded ?
@ 2018-07-26 17:55 Kapil A
From: Kapil A @ 2018-07-26 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, discuss, users

Hi,

Need help in understanding the possibility of using DPDK on the attached
product.

In the attached product block diagram, there is a Marvel 88e6190 switch
connected to Intel Denverton C3000 CPU through 2.5G SGMII ports. I want to
lift all packets from Marvel 88e6190 and send it to CPU using the 2x2.5G
SGMII port and in the CPU I will be adding those two ports to OVS + DPDK to
run a certain user application.

My question is, will I be able to DPDK NIC bind the 2x2.5 SGMII interfaces
shown at the Linux? I am not aware of what the NIC driver will be for the
2x2.5 SGMII CPU<->Marvell connected ports. Let me know if you need
additional info.

Regards
Kapil