From: raman geetha gopalakrishnan <glowingsun@gmail.com>
To: "Wiles, Keith" <keith.wiles@intel.com>
Cc: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Reg DPDK & PMD
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:45:12 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi Keith,

Thanks for providing a detail answer. As i understood for the application
to have the same interface ethdev exposes a common API which gets
implemented by each PMD specifically based on the NIC it supports. My basic
assumption of all NIC having some common operating procedure is not
correct. Thanks for your time.

Thanks
Raman