* [dpdk-users] qat is not working with dpdk
@ 2021-03-04  6:11 Anjum, Sohail
From: Anjum, Sohail @ 2021-03-04  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello everyone I am trying to run dpdk-test-crypto-perf with sha1-hmac and
sha2-256-hamc.

But whenever I run this command I get this error message and I don't know
how to solve this problem. Need your suggestions. I don't have any idea how
to initialise a crypto device. However I already have qat installed in my
Pc and service is in the start mode.

--
*Regards*,

*Sohail Anjum*

*EECS Department.*
*National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan*