* [dpdk-users] Fwd: How to change the batch size at NIC
       [not found] <CAC4R1nmGZgUgiqt_XQjoz1mwXuegFGT0ZBzRijy0mGXVkwam3w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-03-23  3:33 ` ankit bhardwaj
From: ankit bhardwaj @ 2017-03-23  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello All,

I have two NICs in my server, intel x520 and x540. I am interested in
performance(throughput) of the application when we change the batching
factor at NIC and in application.

I can change the batch size in the DPDK application, but I am not sure how
to do at the NIC. What needs to be changed in the code to change the batch
size at NIC and what is the default batch size at NIC in DPDK ?

Thanks,
Ankit Bhardwaj

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-23  3:33 UTC | newest]