* [dpdk-users] Unable to bind vmxnet3 to vfio-pci driver
@ 2019-03-29 10:13 M H Abhishek
From: M H Abhishek @ 2019-03-29 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I am using dpdk-19.02 on Ubuntu 18.04. I am having problem with binding
vmxnet3 to vfio-pci driver. When I bind to uio_pci_generic , it is
successful but when I try to bind to vfio-pci I get the following error-
Error: Bind failed for 0000:0b:00.0 - cannot bind to driver vfio-pci
I have enabled Intel_iommu and also have done modprobe vfio-pci .
Can you suggest me what can be done to overcome this error?

Thank you,
Abhishek

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-31 22:18 UTC | newest]