* [dpdk-users] pktgen-dpdk
@ 2020-12-08  5:59 Madi Nuralin
From: Madi Nuralin @ 2020-12-08  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

*Hi all,
**      I have a question about pktgen-dpdk: Does pktgen-dpdk support
IPv6 addressing, if not will it be implemented in the future?*

*Best regards,*

*Madi*

* Re: [dpdk-users] pktgen-dpdk
@ 2020-12-08 14:44 ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2020-12-08 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Madi Nuralin; +Cc: users

> On Dec 7, 2020, at 11:59 PM, Madi Nuralin <nmdbzk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> *Hi all,
> **      I have a question about pktgen-dpdk: Does pktgen-dpdk support
> IPv6 addressing, if not will it be implemented in the future?*

Sorry Pktgen does not support IPv6. It would be nice if someone did send a patch to support IPv6 :-)

> *Best regards,*
>
> *Madi*

* Re: [dpdk-users] pktgen-dpdk
@ 2020-12-08 14:49   ` Madi Nuralin