* [dpdk-users] Relationship between dpdk and dpdk-stable repos
@ 2018-01-04 16:00 Jason Preston
From: Jason Preston @ 2018-01-04 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Can someone explain the reason for having a separate dpdk and dpdk-stable repo?  The dpdk repo has a tag for the 16.11, but patches for that LTS release (16.11.1, etc) are only in dpdk-stable?  Is 17.11 still meant to be the latest LTS release?  Why is it not in dpdk-stable?  I’m trying to determine where is the best place for me to pull from.

* Re: [dpdk-users] Relationship between dpdk and dpdk-stable repos
@ 2018-01-09 12:53 ` Jay Rolette
From: Jay Rolette @ 2018-01-09 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Preston, Luca Boccassi, Yuanhan Liu, Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: users

Thomas, Yuanhan or Luca, any insights you could provide here?