Hi, We have two identical servers with dpdk and ipsecMB libraries installed. One of the servers was configured by a colleague and its working fine with dpdk-test-crypto-perf but I'm configuring the other and is failing with cannot find cryptodev device 1st server OK: CRYPTODEV: Creating cryptodev crypto_aesni_gcm CRYPTODEV: Initialisation parameters - name: crypto_aesni_gcm,socket id: 0, max queue pairs: 8 ipsec_mb_create() line 168: IPSec Multi-buffer library version used: 1.3.0 TELEMETRY: No legacy callbacks, legacy socket not created Allocated pool "sess_mp_0" on socket 0 lcore id Buf Size Burst Size Enqueued Dequeued Failed Enq Failed Deq MOps Gbps Cycles/Buf 1 1500 32 300000 300000 0 0 6.2472 74.9660 336.15 2nd server NOK: CRYPTODEV: Creating cryptodev crypto_aesni_gcm CRYPTODEV: Initialisation parameters - name: crypto_aesni_gcm,socket id: 0, max queue pairs: 8 CRYPTODEV: rte_cryptodev_pmd_create() line 115: Failed to allocate crypto device for crypto_aesni_gcm ipsec_mb_create() line 118: driver : create failed vdev_probe(): failed to initialize crypto_aesni_gcm device EAL: Bus (vdev) probe failed. TELEMETRY: No legacy callbacks, legacy socket not created No crypto devices type crypto_aesni_gcm available USER1: Failed to initialise requested crypto device type Steps I'm performing: Installing IPSECMB from https://github.com/intel/intel-ipsec-mb Compiling dpdk-stable-22.11.1 and installing it. Anything else I need to do to in order to enable IPSECMB on DPDK?