From: Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] Pktgen port mapping error
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 12:36:19 -0400

Hello,

When I run pktget using the command line:

sudo pktgen -l 0-1 -n 3 -- -P -m 1.0

I get the following error:

PANIC in pktgen_main_rxtx_loop():

*** port 0 on socket ID 0 has different socket ID on lcore 1 socket ID 1

I have just one port on my machine. Please help me understand what I might
be missing here.

Thanks,
Danushka