* [dpdk-users] Low throughput when pushing multiple priorities within a VLAN
@ 2020-08-24  8:34 Alireza Sanaee
From: Alireza Sanaee @ 2020-08-24  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Dear all,

I'd like to push two flows with two different priorities from a NIC to
the network. If I use same priority for my flows, they'll be pushed at
the line rate. However, when I pick two different VLAN priorities,
throughput reduces drastically.

Is there anything wrong with my NIC configuration?

Thanks,
Alireza