* Re: [dpdk-users] [dpdk-dev] DPDK Installation
       [not found] <CAFxnBGGWSUE7O52_e1fG=35kchekuCHOEMeYQQUhBWbh-rjBAA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-03-30  5:07 ` Shyam Shrivastav
From: Shyam Shrivastav @ 2017-03-30  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ashwini Thaokar, users

-dev@dpdk.org,+users@dpdk.org

http://dpdk.org/doc contains dpdk documents. Error you are lisitng is apt
(see man apt) related, you need to configure apt sources list to be able to
download & install packages in ubuntu. Any error, it is better to first
just google about it..
Also better place is users@dpdk.org for such queries

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 1:13 AM, Ashwini Thaokar <thaokar.a@husky.neu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to install dpdk on my VMware Fusion with Ubuntu 16.04.1
> on Mac. I've got many errors and tried troubleshooting but still I am not
> able to run the hello world example application. I'm thinking of starting
> from scratch.
> Please suggest me some link on how to install DPDK and run a sample
> application.
>
> The excerpt from my last error is below:
>
> You must put some 'source' URIs in your sources.list
>
> Thanks,
> Ashwini

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-30  5:07 UTC | newest]