* [dpdk-users] How to get the current timestamp in milliseconds in the DPDK?
@ 2019-11-12  8:40 Gokul Bargaje
From: Gokul Bargaje @ 2019-11-12  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users, dev

Hi Team,

Like in Java, there is a method called getTimeInMillis() which returns the
current timestamp in milliseconds. I want to know if there's a way to find
out timestamp in milliseconds (or in Microseconds) in the C language or in
the DPDK?

I did some googling and I got the solution which returns the time in
seconds but I need time in milliseconds.

Thanks,
Gokul