* [dpdk-users] How to configure ACL in test-pipeline for broadcasting
       [not found]   ` <CAHzS=K8f_vG_wY2-X-eFubjUJJdjW+2FaMUz3F1r=8AKThqtNw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2016-09-06  2:26     ` Đỗ Hoàng
From: Đỗ Hoàng @ 2016-09-06  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

I'm using test-pipeline application to implement a simple router. I use the
ACL mode for the worker core.

Now I want to create rule for broadcasting, e.g sending a packet to all
ports, but I see that the ACL configuration is per-port. How can I achieve
this?

Thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-09-06  2:26 UTC | newest]